Keep Your A/C System Maintained
Ask us about our reliable preventive maintenance services in Sarasota, FL
Don’t wait for your residential HVAC system to break down before calling a repair technician. While we’re your reliable source for emergency repairs and service repairs, the best way to keep your home and business comfortable is to have regular maintenance done on your HVAC systems. Not only will this prevent future problems, but it can extend the life of your units and save you money on your energy bills!
Make sure your a/c and heating system is running at its preak levels. Our trained staff will come out and make sure everything is running exactly as it should be, insuring you the best life expectancy and efficiency you can get from your unit.
What We Do!
- We check the electrical components for proper voltage and amperage.
- We wash indoor and outdoor coils with an EPA recommended solution.
- We check refrigerant levels and inspect the duct work.
- We do a 40 point inspection of your air conditioning and heating system.
- $34.95 is a per unit cost.
Call today and schedule your new customer maintenance appointment!
We look forward to earning your business.
New Customer Offer!
$34.95 per unit!
Benefits of regular seasonal maintenance
By making sure your A/C system is regularly maintained, our technicians can keep an eye on any potential issues. We’ll make sure your heating and air conditioning units are in good workng condition. There are many benefits to preventive maintenance plans, including:
- Extend the life of your units
- Improve energy efficiency
- Running smoothly saves you money
Don’t worry about staying cool in the summer heat of South West Florida. Call us today to discuss our maintenance plans.